Ale Kino! Industry Pro 1-3 December 2016
For Ale Kino! 34th International Young Audience Film Festival we have prepared a special event "Ale Kino! Industry Pro".
The Project is co-funded by the Polish Film Institute (PISF) and its recipients are Polish film makers and film school students. Its aim is to support the growth and development of Polish films for children and youth, through Ale Kino! IYAFF to:
- broaden the professional competence of artists (scriptwriters and directors), producers and film distributors,
- create a place for the exchange of ideas and experiences between students and professionals regarding making films for children and youth,
- have presentations of ideas for scripts, film plans and discussing them with professionals from different countries with a developed production of films for children and youth,
- create professional relationships between the participants,
- help in establishing and the development of future co-productions.
This project will be a platform for gaining knowledge and exchanging experiences for polish artists and students along with their European partners, creating a gateway to developing new films.
Why is it called "Industry"? The project is aimed at professionals and its goal is to help the development of Polish cinema for children and youth. We see that a lot is changing in that field so we decided to support it as much as we can.
Why "Pro"? We have invited Arne Lindtner Næss the "Master" of children feature films, whom will conduct a master class for participants of the project. We will be also having mini master classes with guests of the Ale Kino! Festival whose films will be screened there.
We are very keen on inviting students from all Polish film schools along with people truly interested in feature films for children and youth to participate in this project.